Instant Read Thermometer
Ideal for taking quick temperature readings of meat or poultry after it's been pulled out of the oven. Insert thermometer into the thickest part of the meat, at least 1.5" without touching the bone. Reading should take about 5-10 seconds.
Made with a stainless steel stem and housing and a shatter proof plastic lens. The protective sheath is made of BPA-free plastic and is imprinted with a safe temperature guide for different types of meat. The sheath also has a built in recalibration function. Includes instructions for use and recalibration. NSF approved.
- Min/Max Temp Reading0ºF to 220ºF
- Thermometer Digital/AnalogueAnalogue
- Dimensions1" diameter face
- Care InstructionsDo not use thermometer in the oven or microwave.
- Cleaning InstructionsDishwasher safe