Gift Registries at Kitchenworks
Kitchenworks has been assisting couples and families with their registry needs for over two decades. Let us help you design a list of practical and fun items to use and treasure for a lifetime. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will make the process easy and help you every step of the way. Since we’re small and locally owned, we’ll get to know you and your registry. Best of all, your registry will make gift selection simple and convenient for your friends and family. Whether they shop in the store or on our website, your guests will love our personal service and complimentary gift wrap. And you’ll love receiving such gorgeous gifts!
Your Kitchenworks registry includes:
- Access to thousands of products and a knowlegeable staff to help you wade through it all.
- Ability to special order products and hand-pick registry items as they are ordered (Aunt Millie bought the wrong color? We'll swap it out before it even gets to your door.).
- Ability to customize delivery options and make changes to your registry at any time (Even after the wedding - don't like it? Trade it out!).
- Free local delivery (Orange, Durham, Chatham counties) and shipping discounts across the USA.
- Personalized registry webpage with custom display options.
- Supporting small business and the local economy!
How to set up a Kitchenworks registry:
- Click here to read the Kitchenworks Registry Service Agreement. This document details the specific services offered through our registry program and what you can expect from our staff and inventory.
- Click here to fill out the Kitchenworks Registry Application.
- One of our staff members will contact you to confirm that your application has been received, discuss your personal preferences, and begin creating your registry page.
- Pick your items and tell your guests. We'll take care of the rest!
Tips for getting the most out of your registry:
- Check out our Top Ten Registry Items list below!
- Choose items around what you enjoy cooking and eating. You'll get more use out of them, and you won't have to exaggerate as much in the thank you note...
- Register for items in a variety of price points. Most of your guests will begin shopping with a dollar amount in mind, and they’d prefer to give a single special item rather than grouping smaller, less expensive gadgets.
- Think like a gift-giver. Remember your guests want to get you a gift you’ll enjoy and keep forever. Think durable, daily use, or special pieces for entertaining.
- Provide general guidance as well as specific item suggestions. What colors do you love? What kind of cooking do you enjoy? Our staff is happy to accomodate any preferences you have, put in a special order for a hard-to-find item, or intercept well-meaning (but not the right fit) gifts so you never have to worry about returns.
- As the wedding day nears, especially if you’ve had a shower or two, you’ll want to revisit your registry and consider adding items if gifts from specific price points are getting depleted. We'll keep your registry page live for a year so that folks can send belated gifts (and you can send birthday hints...).
- Everyday dishes – Chose something durable and easy to replace. We carry open stock dishes (meaning you don't have to purchase an entire set to replace one item) in a variety of colors and styles.
- Knives – Quality knives will transform your cooking and last a lifetime. Knife blocks, magnetic strips, in-drawer organizers and an array of sharpeners will keep them safe and sharp. Remember to ask for a cutting board or two as well.
- Barware – In addition to wine glasses, consider what you’ll need for your first cocktail party: martini glasses, champagne flutes, margarita glasses, cocktail shakers…
- Serving Pieces – We carry gorgeous ceramic pieces from Tunisia, Poland, Portugal and Spain. We also have wooden and melamine bowls and platters. Don't forget serving forks and pie servers. Plan ahead for your first Thanksgiving!
- Cuisinart Food Processors – A workhorse of the modern kitchen. You’ll find a million ways to use it. Browse our replacement parts for special attachments and extras.
- Cookware – We carry a great selection of pots and pans for everyday use: All-Clad, Cuisinart, Berndes, Le Creuset, Lodge, and more.
- Décor – Haitian Art, hand-blown glass chimes, hanging baskets, fabric lanterns, welcome mats and candles all help make your house a home.
- Kitchen Linens – Create a color statement for your home with aprons, pot holders, dishtowels, and table linens.
- Kitchen Storage Solutions - Do you have room for all those new gifts you're getting? We have pot and utensil racks, hanging baskets, cannisters, crocks and more!
- That Something Extra – BBQ tools, pizza stones, steak knives, pasta machines, pint glasses, coffee makers, popsicle molds, salad spinners... Try out that tool you've had your eye on (but convinced yourself you didn't need). It could be the beginning of something delicious.